Monday, August 12, 2013

Trunk Repair Complete

Well, it's been a very busy summer so far and that means less time to work on the car.  I've also been helping friends with their car projects quite a bit.  It's all been fun though and I expected my progress over the summer to be a little on the slow side.  Perhaps I'm avoiding the enormity of my project and enjoying helping a friend with one we can finish in a day.

I haven't been entirely unsuccessful, however.  The trunk is now complete!  Well, it sill needs to be repainted, but the metalwork and repairs are complete.  FINALLY!  I couldn't have done it without my friend Stuart who is great at helping with metal shaping.

Next.... move on to the passenger comapartment.

Ready for finish work!  All holes patched.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Rust Repair Company MA

    ReplyDelete